Smiths Agency is looking for an experienced digital marketer with a deep understanding of search engine marketing and paid search.
The Paid Search Specialist is responsible for monitoring and maintaining media campaign development and activation on search channels. The ideal candidate requires proficiency in math, strong analytical skills, attention to detail, as well as creativity, and an overall interest in and understanding of how consumers leverage search media in the decision path. The Paid Search Specialist will be an integral part of our media team and use their strong foundation of paid search strategy, problem-solving skills, and creativity to optimize campaigns for performance and efficiency. This role will drive the entire strategy from planning and execution to the analysis of each campaign.
- Gather research necessary to build a new campaign
- Assist team in gathering necessary data for plan development
- Responsible for trafficking approved plan
- Oversee the design, execution and analysis of our paid search program
- Manage the strategy and optimization for Google Adwords and Bing Ads
- Conduct keyword research for PPC initiatives to drive performance and efficiency
- Implement A/B tests across campaigns to continuously optimize for engagement and conversion
- Analyze data across the entire channel to improve existing and future campaigns
- Monitor and maintain campaign budgets, pacing, and bid adjustments
- Monitor and manage performance and competitive landscape
- Learn all relevant tools for reporting, analytics, and competitive analysis as well as bid management platforms, Google Trends, etc.
- Serve as resource in terms of gathering and distributing research around the industry
- Work with platform reps to develop new tactics (placements, creative units) to improve the performance of clients’ advertising
- 2-3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Experience leading paid search strategy and campaigns
- Knowledge in Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Strong familiarity with tools like SemRush, SpyFu, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and/or Google Sheets; VLOOKUPS, pivot tables
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager is a plus